- TSUYUMI will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- TSUYUMI Online Shop collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at TSUYUMI Online Shop, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- TSUYUMI uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to www.tsuyumi.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of TSUYUMI.
- Steven Alan will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TSUYUMI to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
- When you visit tsuyumi.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
- After you place an order at TSUYUMI Online Shop, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with FedEx or USPS tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
TSUYUMI takes your privacy seriously.